Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productKgennisGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite coat everNov 9, 2019
I have owned this parka for 9 years now and it has held up beautifully. I am a very active mom of 3 boys and this coat has been everywhere. It is really warm, fits great, easy to wash and tremendous quality. I decided it is time to buy another since I wear it every day to work and my original coat is a bright pink. I opted for the dark berry color. I love that they offer more than just black. Fleece lined pockets and sleeves help keep hands extra toasty. Love that you can detach fur and hood especially to wash. I am 5'7, 130 lbs, 34C and have a Small.
- Yes, I recommend this productAJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA Winter WinnerNov 8, 2019
This is the 2nd Lodge Down Parka that I have purchased over the last few years and that should say it all. (My first is now exclusively used for winter Midwest dog walking!) Warm without extra weight, lovely colors, stylish look and EB quality ... the parka is a hit with me. Wear it everywhere in the winter and enjoy!
- Yes, I recommend this productCnims131Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Nov 3, 2019