Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYoujaGenderHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWOW!!Nov 3, 2020
Just picked this up at Post Office. It is beautiful, so well made, fits perfectly. It looks so great, I got the grey heathered style, it will go with any colour!. Love it! It looks and feels warm and the quality is outstanding!
- Yes, I recommend this productSusieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLooking forward to winter walks!Oct 26, 2020
I just received it today and it fits perfect! It's very slimming and feels really warm. I just know it will keep me toasty on my walks this winter. Now if it would only get colder! The fur around the hood is soft and pretty, and the coat is the perfect length. Extremely well made and stylish. This is my first Eddie Bauer coat. I'll be buying my son one from here. I highly recommend this beautiful coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productCanadian82GenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIncredibly WarmAug 11, 2020
This coat is unbelievably warm. Purchased this a commuter jacket for the (at times) extraordinarily cold weeks Calgary gets. Fits a little roomy, which is great if you're layering up. Very lightweight as well! Great purchase and I see it lasting for quite a long time.