Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGenderHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsGreat coat!Jun 16, 2021
They were out of Talls so I bought a 2X instead. It fits well over heavier layers and the arms and length are good. I wanted the length for wind and for when I sat down (so I had something warm to sit on). Looking forward to using it in cold weather this fall/winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productCatladyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Fit, QualityConsVery pleasedJun 11, 2021
Thank you EB for petite sizing. Good sleeve length and general mid garment length. Plus "fur" trimmed hood does not fall over my eyes.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbaraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatApr 24, 2021
I look for BOTH comfort and style and was happy with the coat