Lodge Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPatsyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper warm coat!Aug 29, 2021
Perfect for my trip this winter to Wyoming!
- Yes, I recommend this productT. O.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat CoatJul 25, 2021
Very warm! I love how long it is and can't wait to wear this winter walking my dog.
- Yes, I recommend this productmossiGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsgreat coatJul 23, 2021
Lightweight, love the color deep eggplant, & the fit was as though it was tailored for me. Happy with this coat! I took a point off though b/c I think the hood trim doesn't look good & I'll probably detach the hood when I wear the coat.