Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRebeccaCGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Jacket for TravelFeb 20, 2020
I bought this jacket for a February trip to NYC. The forecast called for rain one of the days. This jacket was warm enough for the colder days with a hat and scarf, and it kept me dry when it rained. I definitely recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productNSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat cost for many types of weatherFeb 20, 2020
I love this coat. And that is saying a lot because I so loved the coat it replaced that I kept it until the weather proofing was falling off in bits...like snowflakes. I like the way the waistline is slightly fitted.... a younger look. I used it is extremely windy conditions and was comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I needed for travelFeb 19, 2020
This coat has a flattering fit and looks great both as a raincoat and coat for chilly weather. In the rain, the water beads up on the coat so the coat does not feel wet. It is perfect for my frequent travels to many different climates.