Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productmaryincanadaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargejust the raincoat i wantedSep 19, 2019
I ordered this in petite large, claret - colour is much prettier than photos show, not quite as dark as it appears. fits well - just slightly large but this allows for layers. My only complaint is that for a petite size, the sleeves are long. But they fold up well since they are not cuffed.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandmaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGrandma on the GoSep 19, 2019
I wore this coat every day for two weeks in Spain this past spring; either for cool temperatures, wind, or rain. I had enough room to wear a thin sweater underneath it. It did a great job in all those conditions. Two zipper pockets on the outside and one inside helped keep my cash, credit cards, and passport secure. I particularly like this coat because it's available in a petite length. I bought the coat in a neutral gray when it was on sale. I I like it so much that I just bought another in claret when I saw a sale again. It's a beautiful color. I definitely recommend this coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelooks sharp, fits greatSep 10, 2019
I usually take XL in EB shirts but when I ordered this PXL it was way to large so returned for a PLg which was just right. Have only worn once so far but very pleased. It has plenty of room for a puffer vest or fleece when the weather requires extra layers. Sally