Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelooks sharp, fits greatSep 10, 2019
I usually take XL in EB shirts but when I ordered this PXL it was way to large so returned for a PLg which was just right. Have only worn once so far but very pleased. It has plenty of room for a puffer vest or fleece when the weather requires extra layers. Sally
- Yes, I recommend this productBalletGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove this rain coat!Sep 10, 2019
I really wanted a new raincoat that was stylish, functional, easy to wear, comfortable and great in wet weather. This Girl on the Go rain coat checks off all of these things! I got the eggplant and it is a beautiful purple colour. Today was the first time I wore it as it's a rainy week and it was so nice to have on over my work clothes and I felt very protected in it, but it's not heavy at all and it looks really nice and sleek. I am looking forward to using it more and I can't wait to use if for travelling to places with wet weather. I am 5'4", 110 pounds, small-chested and the PXS is a great fit - lots of room for a big sweater, not tight at all, and doesn't make me look big. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect in every way!Sep 8, 2019
This is my first Eddie Bauer purchase and what a good one it was. The coat fits perfectly - I am 5'3" and 105 lbs and bought a PXS. The color purple is a deep, rich color and one and will stand out in a closet of tan, gray and black. Love it!