Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKarlaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsChecks all the boxesNov 28, 2020
This coat checks all of the boxes for me: Deep pockets so nothing falls out, 2-way zipper (absolute must), detachable hood and stand-up collar. Smart looking!. Good mid-weight jacket. I'm 5'9", 185 lbs and initially ordered a regular XL, but it was too big. Returned for a regular Large and it fit perfect. I did not need a tall — sleeves were plenty long. I got the light grey, only because the eggplant, my first choice, was out of stock. I have many Eddie Bauer jackets — great quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulesGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Nov 3, 2020
This coat is awesome! Very comfortable fit and stylish. I got the eggplant colour. I am 5'5" and 130 lbs, and the medium is a perfect fit with room to spare. I can wear a thin sweater underneath it. I got a similar Eddie Bauer coat previously in size small and although it fits, it is tight across the hips, which is annoying especially when I'm sitting in the car. If you are a similar size to me, definitely get the medium!
- Yes, I recommend this productAllisonGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros VersatileConsGreat raincoatOct 26, 2020
Great coat. Was looking for something to throw on when taking the dog out. I am usually an XS in jackets and I got a S because there is enough room to layer clothes underneath.