Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productElaineGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeActually waterproof!Aug 18, 2019
I bought this jacket for a trip to Ireland. Incredibly pleased with the waterproof quality as we were caught in a downpour with powerful winds walking in Galway. The bottom of my pants were soaked where the coat did not cover, but from my upper thighs to the top of my head I was totally dry. A bit warm, but very effective in inclement weather. I bought it one size up so that I could zip it with my shoulder bag inside and I am so glad I did!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy Trails to YouGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeUpdated lookAug 14, 2019
Been traveling overseas the last seven years with the same raincoat. Needed an updated look, but functionality is very important, and this coat is it. It looks and fits great and meets all my requirements - a "go with anything" grey color, room for a sweater underneath, adequate hood and accessible interior pocket. Oh - and the best feature - the bottom up zipper. I'm pretty sure it will be my new best friend.
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnetonkaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat raincoatAug 9, 2019
Enjoy the great outdoors, even if the weather is not cooperating. I love the pockets and the inside zipper pocket, too. Nice fit, great rain protection for slacks. Secure front closure zipper and snaps. Order a size up if you plan to wear layers or a sweater underneath. A little on the snug side.