Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLPort | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros LengthCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSurvived Ireland's WeatherJul 11, 2019
This jacket was perfect for a trip to Ireland (and will be useful in rainy, central PA)! I LOVED the length on it, the sleeves were actually long/full length of my arms and then some, which is uncommon in most "long" sleeved items. Super happy about that. It also covered my backside, so if I sat on a wet bench I was still dry! By far the best thing was that it ACTUALLY kept me dry. So many rain coats end up soaking through, and this did not. Also helped keep the wind at bay. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a true rain coat. Zipper pockets, and zipper/snap closure combo was a plus as well. I was extremely happy that it does NOT have velcro!! Velcro usually sticks to everything, and is a huge pain, I dislike it, so was super pumped this coat did not have velcro. I purchased the purple color and was happy with it! My mom ended up with the same one, and we both were happy with them! Was pretty true to size. I wear XL in most tops, and size 16 pants and got an XL in this jacket. It fit well and had some room to move and add a sweater or second layer if needed. I am glad I was able to purchase it during a sale, as I would not pay full price for it (Eddie Bauer is too expensive unless there is a promotion!).
- Yes, I recommend this productLabbietech | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love it! Very ClassyJun 13, 2019
I bought this in eggplant so that it will be different than my normal black. I really like the color. I am 5'5" 115 lbs and usually wear a size 4 so I bought the small. There is enough room to wear layers but I will be comfortable with out layers also. I especially appreciate that the cut is not really full. I bought it for a trip to Europe (this fall) so I may have to pack it.
- Yes, I recommend this productMalloryK | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Long Rain Jacket!Jun 10, 2019
I have been looking for a long, cute, stylish rain jacket forever and this one was the perfect find! If anyone has seen "Twilight", I was inspired by the rain jacket that Bella wore to La Push beach (long, burgundy color). I ordered this in Eggplant and it is GORGEOUS! Form fitting enough to be flattering, yet big enough to accommodate some layering. I live in the northern part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula so this jacket is perfect for when its rainy but still a bit chilly. The medium fit perfectly true to size. Can't wait to wear it more once fall comes back around!