Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productARD59Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome!Apr 15, 2021
Great all purpose coat. Beautiful and functional. Can be easily layered with a vest. Love the tall size.
- Yes, I recommend this productSharGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect dog walking coatApr 15, 2021
I have two puppies and am doing a lot of springtime rain walking. This coat keeps me dry. It's long enough so my upper legs don't get wet, can be adjusted for fit and is breathable. It looks much more fashionable than just a rain slicker
- Yes, I recommend this productKrisGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGirl on the Go trench coatApr 12, 2021
I really like this trench coat, it's stylish, flattering and comfy . Only thing is the armhole is a tad small, it "cuts" into the area at the front of my armpit. I've had this issue before with coats , must have done too many "flies" with weights !!