Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmgjhrGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWorks greatMar 17, 2020
Haven't used this in a true downpour yet, but it's exactly what I was looking for - snap closure + zipper, cinches on the hood, good length, deep pockets. Also got it on sale, which was a bonus for great value.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieTCRGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBeyond ExpectationsMar 2, 2020
I am very impressed with the quality of this raincoat. I was not expecting such high quality fabric. I was thrilled to find the coat in a tall size as sleeve length can be an issue for me. I ordered up one size and this coat 'just' fits. I would not be able to wear a heavy sweater under it. Luckily, I purchased this for spring and summer usage. This trench coat is likely the last one I will ever need to purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productRebeccaCGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Jacket for TravelFeb 20, 2020
I bought this jacket for a February trip to NYC. The forecast called for rain one of the days. This jacket was warm enough for the colder days with a hat and scarf, and it kept me dry when it rained. I definitely recommend!