Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMegGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Jan 16, 2020
I was in desperate need of a better rain jacket and happened to stumble across this one in my search. I am small, 5'3" and 108lbs, so am always worried about longer coats swallowing me. I went with the petite xs and it fits perfectly, yet can still get a thin fleece or sweater underneath without it being bulky. I love the classic look, esp the Navy. Keeps me warm and dry in the rain and is comfortable and functional for this working mom of three!
- Yes, I recommend this productScorpioleidyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket!Jan 13, 2020
Love this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productCCKGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAn all around great coat for wet weather.Jan 9, 2020
The arms are too long for me, and I did buy a petite. This is rarely an issue for me. If only there were a way to snug up the arms at the wrists, for warmth and better fit, the coat would be perfect. It does allow me to wear a 850 fill lightweight down coat under it for additional warmth.