Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolynGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitOct 17, 2021
Fit well - not boxy but more tailored. Wore on trip to NE with light sweater underneath it.
- Yes, I recommend this productChickyGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'7"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood buyOct 17, 2021
Absolutely pleased with this garment.
- Yes, I recommend this productDogDocGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally, a long parka!Oct 16, 2021
Why do retailers make raincoats so short?? Finally, I found this - a really nice comfortable, stylish raincoat that almost comes to my knees. I can wear 3 thin-ish layers under it, and adding a fleece vest to those makes me look a bit sausage-y, but if I'm going for warmth I don't care!