Girl on the Go® Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Surprise showers are no reason to change your plans, just slip into this sleek trench coat, a perennial bestseller. Our windproof WeatherEdge® technology is fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Princess seams for a slimming, flattering fit
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Secure zip pockets—two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- AmberGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFits perfect!Sep 20, 2021
Better fit than expected
- Yes, I recommend this productAprilGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat rain jacketSep 20, 2021
I needed something practical that would last every season and I could take with me when I travel. Also, I needed a rain jacket that was waterproof and would withstand elements.
- Yes, I recommend this productGloriaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlattering & FunctionalSep 19, 2021
I will buy it to look good, but I will return if it isn't comfortable. The Girl on the Go Trench Coat is fabulous. The princess cut displays my figure in the most positive way. The 2 of the 3 measurements in the size chart suggested size small for me, but I ordered the medium because the 3rd measurement suggested a large. I also wanted the extra inch & a half length of a tall so at 5'5" it taps the middle of my kneecap. It fits perfectly over summer gear. I have good reason to believe it will suit me well when it grows chilly in the spring. It feels good to wear even when it stops raining. The fabric has enough flexible stretch to yield when getting in & out of the car. I live in a four seasons city and I have a bunch of coats & jackets, but this will definitely be my go-to wet weather overcoat. Dear Eddie Bauer: I do not like the name, but thank you for the garment.