CirrusLite Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Recycled Materials
Ultralight, ultrawarm & easy to pack. Our bestselling parka is made with responsibly-sourced 650-fill premium down and features a new recycled shell and lining, making it a great choice for the environment as well as for all your cold-weather adventures.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR treatment offers a moisture-shedding finish
- Shell & lining made with sustainable recycled materials
- 650-fill premium down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified by Control Union 851564. More About RDS
- Insulated hood repels chilly wind
- Elastic at hood and cuffs helps keep cold air out
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- [Length, reg Small] 29.5", [down fill, weight] 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- [Shell, solid color] 100% recycled nylon, [shell, printed color] 100% recycled polyester, [lining] 100% recycled nylon