Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productNataliaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Jul 22, 2019
I bought this coat for my mom and she loved it! Sleeves are a bit too long, but they are adjustable.
- Yes, I recommend this productPatGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat CoatJul 1, 2019
I bought this on sale so it was an even greater value. It doesn't get too cold here, so I'll be mostly using it without the liner.
- Yes, I recommend this productstretchGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargewarm cool weather coatJun 29, 2019
I wear tall and it is perfect.