Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Oct 19, 2021
Love the color, style, and fit - the sleeves aren't too long, the length is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productKMRGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for cold rainy weather!Oct 17, 2021
Great coat for cold and rainy weather - I was surprised at how warm it is with liner intact. And I love the longer length, flared lower part keeps legs mostly dry and looks far more stylish than an average rain coat. I first bought just the trench coat, and liked it so much I came back and bought the insulated version too.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandraKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsThe coat I've been looking for!Oct 15, 2021
I've been looking at this coat for some time, and finally purchased it at the great clearance price with additional reduction. I love the dark teal colour and long length, and the material seems sturdy and windproof. The trench coat on its own will replace my 14 year old Eddie Bauer jacket which I still love, but is looking a bit tired from wear and frequent washing. With the lining this coat will be warm enough for much of the winter here in Quebec (except for deep freeze days when I have a heavy duty parka); however, as others have mentioned the lining also makes the coat considerably smaller, making it a bit snug on my shoulders, but I can live with that. It's very roomy and comfortable without the lining, but as someone also mentioned the sleeves are wide at the wrist - elastic or velcro to tighten would be great. For size reference, I am 5'2", 127lbs, and I got a Petite Medium. Very happy with this purchase!