Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productbadgerone1Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMulti-season coatNov 12, 2019
Nice coat for multiple seasons
- Yes, I recommend this productPjinPAGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsWow. Warm and well constructedNov 12, 2019
I just got this today and I'm impressed! Love the length and the warmth. Really cold today in PA.. snowing and Temp is 25 but feels like 14 degrees. I tested it outdoors and was so surprised how warm it is! Hood also has an adjustment to fit tighter. It's a little snug in the arms but I have unusually fat arms. Still can move freely tho. Arms a little long but sleeves can nicely be flipped up. Really love this coat and also great for wearing with the really long cardigans that are currently in style. Makes you look neat, polished and classy!
- CarolGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeNice rain coatNov 12, 2019
Really nice coat. I'm a medium and had to return for a lg. Just too tight even with just a tee on .