Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJobieGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm, stylish, and keeps you dry!Oct 3, 2019
I think this is a great jacket. I like that you have options. I can remove the hood if I don't want it, if it's not too cold but it's raining, I can wear the jacket without the liner, and if it's really cold out, I can put the liner back on.
- Yes, I recommend this productSanderlingGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coatOct 2, 2019
I bought this for a trip to Iceland at the end of September. It can be hard to know what clothing you actually need for a trip like this but of all the clothing I took, this was definitely the most useful. Because of young kids in our group, we weren't doing glacier hikes, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, or camping. This coat was perfect for all the beach, glacier, and waterfall sightseeing we did. It was also great for the changeable weather, sunny, cloudy, windy, and intermittent rain we encountered all in one day. The sleeves are a bit long on me. I also bought a size larger than I probably need but wanted to layer sweaters or fleeces underneath if needed. It looks great anyway.
- Yes, I recommend this productemilyoutdoorsyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Oct 1, 2019
I just received this so I haven't tested it out in the cold or rain, but as far as fit I love it! I'm 5'6 145 pounds, more of an athletic type build and the medium in the charcoal gray and it is a perfect fit! I also love how long it is and how comfortable. Before purchasing I read some reviews saying the shoulders were too tight but I don't have this problem at all, compared to most jackets of mine the shoulders fit the same way, I would say the shoulders are more narrow than some other Eddie Bauer gear, but I would not say they are narrow. If you have broad shoulders or don't like to feel restricted, then this jacket would probably be an issue for you. But for me, it fits perfect even with a sweater under it!!