Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlohabearGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Favorite Rain / In-Between Season CoatSep 17, 2021
I owned this coat in a larger size. Due to weight loss and hope for it to be available I was thrilled to see that it was and on sale. I love the option of removing the Thinsulate lining for warmer days.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnna D.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLooooove it!Sep 16, 2021
I love this coat so much! I had purchased first the non insulated and loved that, but wanted the insulated have versatility while traveling for work and fun! I wear business for office and can easily wear this coat over my suits, quickly change and wear it again over jean for dinner with friends. Please bring it in navy!!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productSPJ16Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityPros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat raincoatSep 15, 2021
I'm really happy with this coat. I have the unlined version from years ago, and this one is similar quality. I'm surprised how thick the insulation is. I love the option of being able to take it out. This one does seem tighter in the shoulders as compared to the other, but I have really narrow shoulders so that works for me. I got this in black and the fit/cut are really attractive. I look forward to getting a lot of use out of this coat!