Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradoTransplantGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Jacket, PLEASE Add More ColorsApr 6, 2020
This is one of my favorite spring/fall/early winter jackets for the East Coast, and now Colorado. You can wear it as insulated or non-insulated, and it's fully waterproof. I haven't found another rain jacket that is so well-designed. My one suggestion to Eddie Bauer is to PLEASE make more colors. All of the colors available are pretty dark, and for spring, it would be great to see yellow/mustard, bright red, and even pastels.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy FAVORITE cold weather comfort!Apr 6, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriMGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Mar 10, 2020
Great coat - attractive, slimming, versatile, well-made.