Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPat | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat CoatJul 1, 2019
I bought this on sale so it was an even greater value. It doesn't get too cold here, so I'll be mostly using it without the liner.
- Yes, I recommend this productstretch | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargewarm cool weather coatJun 29, 2019
I wear tall and it is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productSuz in NL | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat look and functionMay 8, 2019
I purchased this coat for the in-between seasons we have on the Atlantic coast here in Newfoundland, Canada, this coat is perfect for those wet and cold days. The style of the coat is clean and classic. I love the length for covering enough that you won't get soaked in drizzle or full on down pour. The removable liner is great for temperature changes that require just that bit of warmth against the damp cold that would be too warm with a winter coat or warmer temperatures with wind and rain showers. I am 5'4" and weigh around 130lbs. I purchased a small which allows me to add a sweater if it is a really cold day. There is room (but not swimming in the coat) with no sweater on but I like having the option. This coat is great for the unique climate here on the island yet fashionable.