Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGreat Great Grandma!Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, FitConsGreat Coat!Apr 14, 2021
Style and comfort in one product is always exceptional! I would recommend this coat to other friends and family!
- Yes, I recommend this productbostonbeanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, great qualityApr 13, 2021
I am generally nervous about ordering clothing online, but in our small town, there are limited resources. However, if I restrict my clothing orders to reliable resources such as Eddie Bauer or L.L. Bean, I feel confident. I never expected the coat to fit as perfectly as it does, especially in the sleeves with my long arms. I expected the quality and was not disappointed. I bought it to wear to places where I need something a little nicer than parks, and this is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productMame DarlingGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This Coat!Apr 9, 2021
The interior pocket for a woman's coat is revolutionary!! When you travel to Europe in the cold months an interior pocket is needed to prevent pickpocketing. I have had the worst time finding this feature until now. Great looking coat, the liner is fabulous and I thank Eddie Bauer designers for creating it with a traveler in mind!