Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productWonderwomanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice Jacket but had to exchange for a different sizeOct 30, 2019
I read a comment that lead me to order a size small, which was just a shade to tight through the shoulders/arms/chest. I usually order a medium and should have done just that. I am 5'5", 120, 36C, just for your reference. The small was slightly tight and if I had a sweater on, it would have been every tight. It looks like a super nice coat--looks very waterproof and has a nice liner inside (I've seen some with a super thin liner that makes you wonder why they bothered). I am anxious to get the larger size and use it!
- Yes, I recommend this productJenny G.GenderHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest CoatOct 26, 2019
This is the best winter coat (Spring and Fall too). It's great in the rain and snow, as well as plane cold days. The lining is easy to put in and out. This is the second one I have purchased. The one I bought 5+ years ago is starting to show it's wear, so I wanted a back up!
- Yes, I recommend this productHDGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy Favorite Fall Jacket!!Oct 21, 2019
I have one in black & grey!! So comfy and great for fall & spring!!