Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrace33Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatMay 17, 2021
Wore this several days in a row of downpours. Stayed dry and blocks the wind!
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsyGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest everyday coat I've ownedMay 12, 2021
It's warm and waterproof which are 2 huge pros in this climate
- Yes, I recommend this productNorth country girlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest insulated rain jacket everMay 11, 2021
Removable insulated liner, sleek fit, I'm in love with this jacket