Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productparrotmomGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Mar 4, 2021
This is the second Eddie Bauer coat I've purchased this year, and I love it! Fits very well, and it's so nicely made. The eggplant color is rich and beautiful. I'm 5'6', 156 lbs, and the large is just right on me.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlaskaGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost Perfect...Feb 28, 2021
Girl On The Go Insulated Trench—size 2X-in dreamy Seapine. The fit is nearly perfect (my curvy dimensions: 5'3" 215#, 46" chest, 50" hips) with tiny exception of the arm length being about 1.5 inches too long (better too long than too short). The removable insulation layer goes through the arms, making this a very warm winter coat. With a lightweight hooded vest (the hood is not insulated) this coat is perfect in the coldest of Anchorage, AK temps—7 degrees F, so far, and I'm still warm. At 30 degrees it's the perfect overcoat -jacket with the insulation removed. Major pluses: Exceptional snow and wind resistance, quality workmanship, heavy duty two-way zipper, snap (not Velcro) placard closure over zipper, detachable hood, very warm, feminine styling, dressy or sporty, the Seapine jewel tone color is a sublime standout in an ocean of navy and black winter coats. What would make this the perfect coat? Snaps or zipper instead of buttons for attaching the lining, an insulated hood, better pockets-top and side loading parka pockets (to fit a cell phone), an attached key lanyard in one of the pockets, fitted wrist cuffs to keep arm lining snug.
- Yes, I recommend this productJuliaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat spring and fall coat.Feb 27, 2021
The lining in this coat makes it super versatile. It's warm enough for early spring in New York all the way through rainy and cool fall days. It feels well made and the dark grey looks nice.