Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingJan 19, 2021
This is a brand I have purchased previously so had a sense of this being an outstanding product. It did not disappoint. It is really waterproof, warm and stylish in a classy way. I have worn it hiking, for every day use and to work. It is the most versatile outerwear I now own. I live in the rainiest part of Alaska and this works keeping me dry and toasty, also dries quickly. Would be a great travel coat for its multi purposes, warmth and also removable lining. I ordered it in the seapine which is lovely but more blue and so sent it back for the eggplant since I have so much blue already and love the eggplant, a dark rich purple; one thing to be careful about is the top inside zippered pocket. If you don't carefully see that it is in the actual pocket, it could be mistakenly put in the lining which feels like a pocket right beside the real pocket. This is a flaw in the design of an otherwise beautiful short coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productgratefulGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatility!!!!Jan 18, 2021
bought this in Eggplant a couple of years ago. Have used it with and without the lining under normal, windy, rainy and snowy weather and it has always worked perfect. I had to buy a larger size to fit on the top with a sweater underneath so the sleeves are a bit long, but just rolled them and looks great. Rain does not seep and wind does not go through. My only suggestion would be to add something to avoid the hood zipper from opening AND a quilted liner for the hood as well (same as the jacket). Other than that, it is the perfect trench with lots of versatility.
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsPerfect for Canadian West (Wet) CoastJan 17, 2021
Love this jacket. I am long waisted and the tall fit is perfect. About to start researching other EB products!