Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Easy Care
- Secure Pocket
This cross-seasonal trench coat is made with our WeatherEdge technology that's fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable protection. It's also windproof. Lightweight, durable ripstop polyester shell has a moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. A button-in liner of ThermaFill insulation adds warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJumiGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Stylish, warm, waterproof, comfortable.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent!Feb 24, 2020
I bought this coat for rainy winter this year in NYC. Wore it several times and so happy I purchased it. Wish more bright colors were available.
- Yes, I recommend this productI hate the cold!GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeAmazing jacket!Feb 23, 2020
I typically wear a medium and bought a small, I use this as a commuter jacket. If you plan to to wear this for extended time in the cold perhaps don't go down in size. I'm comfortable with a light sweater but nothing puffy.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityTravelPros hood, long, warm, waterproofConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargePerfect coat for touring!Feb 20, 2020
I purchased this coat for a trip to Iceland. It was very warm and waterproof which I needed. I also liked that it was long enough to keep rain/snow off my legs. The fit was a bit small and I had to exchange for one size larger. This was an excellent touring coat and I would highly suggest it to anyone looking for a warm weather raincoat!