Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMoiGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding coatAug 23, 2021
I am completely delighted with this coat! Being extremely small, I have endless problems finding clothes that fit but this coat, to my surprise and pleasure, fits me perfectly and is very stylish. I bought it in black but wouldn't mind having the grey version as well!
- Yes, I recommend this productJazzy123Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThis coat checks all the boxesAug 15, 2021
Seapine color is beautiful. THis coat checks all the boxes and them some. I did size up for extra room for laying. The only complaint about the product is the sleeves are a bit longer than what i like- i just roll them up or tuck them inside as best as i can.
- Yes, I recommend this productLarsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA winnerAug 10, 2021
I have owned this trench without insulation for about 5 years and have been totally happy with it. I bought this insulated version for versatility and travel. It does not disappoint. I dozed up to accommodate the lining and that was the right move for me. I am looking forward to wearing it when I travel and having the option to insulate, or not.