Girl On The Go Insulated Trench Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This waterproof/breathable, cross-seasonal trench coat is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. It's also windproof, and the lightweight ripstop polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. A button-in insulated liner provides essential warmth when the temperature drops.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Button-in liner with 200g ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Secure zip pockets keep valuables safe
- Zip-off hood
- Two-way front zip with storm flap
- Slimming, flattering fit
- Length, Med: Reg. 36": Petite 35": Tall 37.5": Plus 38.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRiverdwellerGenderHeightType TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent and versatile coatJun 25, 2021
I have had a grey uninsulated version of this coat for a couple years, and really enjoy it. Just got the black insulated version for cooler weather. I got Tall Large to provide room for layers and freedom of movement. I typically wear a Tall Medium/Large sizes 10/12.
- Yes, I recommend this productJcannGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile, well-tailored coatJun 24, 2021
I wanted a coat that was longer and that would work as a raincoat and as a warm coat for travel to Europe and Alaska. I think I will be very satisfied with this purchase. Like other reviewers, I could see that the coat might be a little snug in the shoulders. But I sized up, and the coat is neither too tight or too loose elsewhere.
- Yes, I recommend this productJPGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for TravelJun 18, 2021
I have this coat in the same style without the removable lining. I wanted a coat that was warmer and versatile without being bulky for traveling in colder months and locations. This coat is attractive, stylish and functional.