Ladder Creek High-Pile Parka
- Temp Rating
This casual parka has the cross-seasonal versatility to carry you from fall to winter to early spring. The water-repellent nylon/cotton shell is lined with plush sherpa fleece and flannel and is also insulated for added warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood, waist, and hem for dialed-in fit
- Hand pockets: secure interior pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fleece and flannel liner is wonderfully soft!ConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeI'm really going to like this parka!Oct 4, 2019
Parka was delivered today & after wondering all week if I should have ordered size small (I dislike having to return/exchange items) I'm glad I went with medium, based on other reviews that I read. I'm 5'6", 122 lbs and usually order size small or size 2 in EB clothing. Tried it on over jeans and a bulky sweater and it fits perfectly! Looks just the way it's pictured on the model. I live in southern CA & it will be just right for our mountain climate and moderate winters.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeExactly what I expectedSep 16, 2019
Love this coat! It does run a bit small, thankfully I read the reviews before purchasing it. I normally wear a small 5'6" and 128 pds. But decided to order a medium based on the reviews and it fits great. I don't think it will be warm enough at the height of a Canadian winter hiking, but that is not why I had purchased it.
- Yes, I recommend this productLinabeanaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBest Coat EverAug 12, 2019
I LOVE this coat. Prior to owning this parka, I never wore coats because I couldn't stand the way they felt - some were to constricting with my reach/crossing arms, some were too bulky and I couldn't hold my kids comfortably, etc. This coat is perfectly warm, incredibly comfortable, moisture resistant, super cute, covers my bum. My most favorite coat ever. I am going to order a second as a back up =). I am 5'2", 150 lbs and ordered a large so it wouldn't be tight in the hips. I usually wear a P10 in EB bottoms and a small/medium top.