Ladder Creek High-Pile Parka
- Temp Rating
This casual parka has the cross-seasonal versatility to carry you from fall to winter to early spring. The water-repellent nylon/cotton shell is lined with plush sherpa fleece and flannel and is also insulated for added warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood, waist, and hem for dialed-in fit
- Hand pockets: secure interior pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productNadineGenderHeight 5'6"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacket!Jan 22, 2020
I love this jacket! It's high quality and cute.
- KARENGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat quality, much more stylish than pictureJan 16, 2020
Really nice parka at a great price. Looks kind of grumpy from the picture but much more stylish in reality.
- Yes, I recommend this productBirdieJeanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Coat!Jan 15, 2020
I have four more coats/jackets from Eddie Bauer, and while they are all excellent, this one is the most comfortable. The drawstring waist allows you to adjust the fit to best flatter your body type. The coat is manufactured extremely well and is of very high quality. It's very warm in our current 30 degree temperatures and holds up well in the wind and snow. I would definitely recommend this parka.