Ladder Creek High-Pile Parka
- Temp Rating
This casual parka has the cross-seasonal versatility to carry you from fall to winter to early spring. The water-repellent nylon/cotton shell is lined with plush sherpa fleece and flannel and is also insulated for added warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable hood, waist, and hem for dialed-in fit
- Hand pockets: secure interior pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productLinabeanaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBest Coat EverAug 12, 2019
I LOVE this coat. Prior to owning this parka, I never wore coats because I couldn't stand the way they felt - some were to constricting with my reach/crossing arms, some were too bulky and I couldn't hold my kids comfortably, etc. This coat is perfectly warm, incredibly comfortable, moisture resistant, super cute, covers my bum. My most favorite coat ever. I am going to order a second as a back up =). I am 5'2", 150 lbs and ordered a large so it wouldn't be tight in the hips. I usually wear a P10 in EB bottoms and a small/medium top.
- Yes, I recommend this productJodyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJacketJan 8, 2019
Always happy with my purchases, love Eddie Bauer merchandise.
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWorth itJan 3, 2019
Love this jacket! I get compliments on it all the time! Great jacket to wear on nights out when you want to look nice but stay warm. Definitely not for the coldest days as it has a thin lining but has kept me warm on nights out when the temps were in the mid to low 30s.