CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJglvGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFinally a tall jacket!Jan 5, 2021
Finally a womans jacket that fits! I am 5'11" around 165 and I always end up purchasing mens jackets to get sleeves and body that fit. This jacket is awesome! Sleeve length and body length were perfect. This is my first Eddie Bauer jacket and I will definitely purchase again. I did purchase this jacket on sale and can't beat that price!
- Yes, I recommend this productNikiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Dec 23, 2020
I've been eyeing this coat for a while. I live in cold Iowa, and winters are brutal here. I already have a long EB winter coat that I wear daily, but I wanted something like this too, shorter and lighter, when I don't feel like wearing my big coat. I am usually ALWAYS freezing, I have cold intolerance, so I wasn't sure about the warmth of this coat. Long story short, I got it online, really good deal too! I couldn't touch it & try it on... Once received, I loved it, BUT seemed so thin, I wasn't sold on the warmth part. However, I wore it couple of days with thin layers under, and thicker layers under, AND I'm pleasantly surprised at the warmth level! I even get hot! I love it!! It is so lightweight, like you're not wearing anything, yet it keeps you warm and toasty! The wind doesn't even penetrate through it. Please note: I usually wear Petite S, but I got this one in Standard S, and it's a good thing I did, otherwise, it could be a little tight. The standard S works great! Not too loose, not too tight. Go get yours!! I got mine in "snow" color, and love that too!
- Yes, I recommend this productwhales for KrisGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThis is a beautiful warm and lightweight jacket.Mar 2, 2020
I love the fit and the color. I bought it for my trip to Greenland this summer. I think it will be perfect!