CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNachomamaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThird Time Was The Charm!Oct 12, 2019
It took three attempts before my order for a medium black jacket was finally processed and received but it was worth the effort. It's so lightweight and versatile it can be worn over and under other clothing and the stuff sack comes in handy when the temps warm up. I just wish the down wouldn't poke through the outer shell sometimes.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuluGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsPerfect!May 11, 2019
I bought this for my Oregon and Alaska trip. For my Oregon trip is was great. I like how light it is but at the same time how warm it keeps you. I really like the pocket on the inside of the jacket too. I loved the convince of it having its own travel bag. You can just shove it in there and it comes out great. At first it might look like its terribly wrinkled but its not.
- Yes, I recommend this productElyssaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Fit, WeightCons NonePerfectMay 6, 2019