CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfectApr 6, 2021
Just what I've been looking for. It's a bit larger than I thought it would be but, then on days when layering is needed, there's room for that. It is comfortable, lightweight, compresses easily. This is a terrific addition to my winter hiking wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This JacketMar 31, 2021
Love the jacket, but I always wear a medium from Eddie Bauer, but this medium was too small and I had to reorder a large and send back the medium. Runs very small.
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsLove it!Mar 30, 2021
Loved this jacket! Very comfortable and warm. I thought it would be tight around the arms but no, fits perfectly.