CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolynGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown jacketSep 20, 2021
This is so light weight but warm. I use it for layering under my coat as a sweater for northern Michigan winters. Also great in the fall for lightweight coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productTinkGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!!Sep 19, 2021
Lightweight but warm that will work for our winter hikes too and compact enough for backpacking
- Yes, I recommend this productJackieoGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA nice additionSep 12, 2021
I bought a size larger than my normal size large because I wanted to be able to wear something heavier under it.