CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The incomparable sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes harsh winter a lot more manageable. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Down Fill Weight: 90.39g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJackieoGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA nice additionSep 12, 2021
I bought a size larger than my normal size large because I wanted to be able to wear something heavier under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaneylouGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJacketSep 11, 2021
Great fit love the look
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyceGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLighter weight jacketSep 8, 2021
Very comfortable. I have wide hips and this fit perfectly!