Stratuslite Snap Jac
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Think of it as a non-puffy puffy. This ultralight snap-front is insulated with Premium Down for exceptional warmth. But its clean, simple lines make it an easy and super verstaile layer. In mild conditions, wear it on its own. When it gets really cold, wear it under a rain shell or parka.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two side-entry hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSunnyDGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this!Nov 23, 2021
I absolutely love this jacket. I stayed true to my size so I can layer underneath. It's perfect for the cold fall weather. The green color is so versatile and beautiful.
- Yes, I recommend this productmoniQueGGender MaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscomfy fitOct 25, 2021
light, comfortable fit. roomy. normally a petite L but went for the regular XL for layering and comfort. love the muted khaki colour as well.