Menoken Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
The hood, upper body and sleeves are a water-repellent cotton/nylon blend. The lower body is a wool blend. Inside, there's enough Premium Down to keep you warm in temperatures well below zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR finish on hood, shoulders, & upper back sheds moisture
- StormRepel® WR finish on lower body & sleeves
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Knit cuff gaiters
- Length, Reg Small: 32"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon (hood, shoulders, upper back) | 37% wool/30% polyester/17% acrylic/8% rayon/5% nylon/3% other fiber (lower body & sleeves)