Altamira Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
This parka's water-repellent nylon shell, Premium Down insulation, and a wraparound hood provides full winter protection in the coldest weather. Dialing in the perfect fit is easy—the hood, waist, cuffs, and hem are all adjustable.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Poly-knit lining in collar for added warmth
- Adjustable waist, cuffs, and hem
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRachealGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThis coat is amazing!Dec 1, 2021
This coat is super light and warm. Very cozy. Fits well and is responsibly sourced. Very happy with the color inside and out. Very good investment.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat coat!Dec 1, 2021
I have had many issues with trying to find a really good fit in a down coat. I've ordered my size and they're too snug. Tried a bigger size and I'm swimming in it. This one is great. Got my regular size and you can cinch it in at the waist as much as you want to look more fitted or relaxed and comfy.I bought the sprig color and it was exactly what I wanted. I ordered tall so it was longer, almost to my knees and it is very light weight but plenty warm enough here on the rainy, damp, pacific west coast. Sometimes too warm, so I know it will work great during our cold snaps. My only complaint is I wish it didn't have velcro on the wrist area to adjust the fit. I would have preferred a regular fitted one. But that's just nit picking. All in all a great coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productPennyGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIn Awe!Nov 28, 2021
I love this coat!!! It is so light weight and warm, easy to care for. I always looks good! I went to my local outlet in Oshkosh to buy a replacement because I broke my zipper!! I was so upset because wanted a replacement just like what I had, and I wasn't sure that was possible. Much to my amazement and total surprise....the clerks not only helped me find the perfect replacement, even better than mine, but then proceeded to tell me it was FREE, because of the lifetime warranty of the zipper!!!! I couldn't believe it!! How blessed I felt. Thank you Eddie Bauer, you made my day!