Cloud Cap Stretch Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
This lightweight trench coat combines waterproof performance, stretch comfort, and extra length for more weather protection. The belted waist lets you adjust the fit easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable hood and ergonomic cuffs
- Back vent for enhanced airflow
- Length, Reg Small: 44"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMayweeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coat!Apr 14, 2021
I bought this coat because it was perfect for travel. It is stylish and classic, and will keep me dry down to my knees. It will not take a lot of space in my luggage. I went up a size so I could wear a packable down coat under it in chilly weather. I wore it to a family function last week and got so many compliments. So glad I bought this!
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish Rain CoatApr 5, 2021
This is a great coat. Its longer than other EB rainwear and has some style. I especially like the the belted waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikRoseGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing Jacket!Mar 16, 2021
This jacket is amazing! I am 5"11 and it comes right to my knees and the arm length is great. The colour is beautiful and matches exactly with what you see on the website. You can tell the quality is great- as most Eddie Bauer stuff is. Another hit in my collections. I will say- it is a rain coat so its not super thick but I wasn't looking for a heavy coat. Definitely recommend!