Rainfoil® Ridge Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This versatile hoodie has 2-layer waterproof technology to keep you dry throughout the rainy season and is lined for added durability.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnn MGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat rain jacketOct 10, 2021
Stylish jacket - true to size
- Yes, I recommend this productCarrieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsRainfoil JacketOct 9, 2021
I bought a size large (I weigh 130lbs). Its a little too big. But I thought eventually I'll be wearing a sweatshirt under it
- Yes, I recommend this productAZ LizardGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWalkingPros QualityConsQuality raincoatSep 27, 2021
Read all the reviews first as I have a couple Rainfoil jackets. True, these pockets are weird, and true it could be a little longer, and true a roll up hood would make it perfect... But the pros outweigh the cons, esp on sale. It is warmer than the easy pack Rainfoil, and I like that the material is quiet. It also has a snap placket instead of the annoying velcro strips that catch on everything. It won't stuff as easily, but the quality is great. I won't need another in my life.