Rainfoil® Ridge Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This versatile hoodie has 2-layer waterproof technology to keep you dry throughout the rainy season and is lined for added durability.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove!Apr 15, 2021
I love this jacket! I wanted a jacket for spring weather, wind, wet and sun! Mostly to use for walking and biking, I live off the beaten path and need to be visible for the occasional car that goes by. It was well worth the sale price I paid, now I wish I had bought a second color. The fit is perfect for me! I'm 63, 5'3 and weigh 138. Roomy enough to wear a sweatshirt under, does not look boxy.
- Yes, I recommend this productKssdoveGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketApr 13, 2021
This jacket is just what I was looking for.
- Yes, I recommend this productChookenshaaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile RainjacketApr 8, 2021
Like many others during this Covid season, I'm gaining some weight. I ordered the MP to be sure it fit. The bust is the only area that could soon become a little tight. It's loose enough I can wear a hoodie underneath. I'll use it for everything from the dog walks to going work. Still winter here. Today it's snowing and blowing, temp in the low 30s.