Rainfoil® Ridge Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
This versatile hoodie has 2-layer waterproof technology to keep you dry throughout the rainy season and is lined for added durability.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 27"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAliGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat rain jacketJul 19, 2021
I needed a rain jacket for hiking, walking, wear when it's raining, you name it. I had another one from Columbia but the zipper broke and would always get soaked. I have not worn this yet for a downpour so I cannot comment on if you stay dry enough for that. I love the style and I purchased the green and black and I love it!! I love the big hood that will fit over a hat if need be or a hoodie.
- Yes, I recommend this productFrancescaGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketJun 17, 2021
Purchased on sale and used redeemed points. Would not have paid full listed price.. Happy that sleeve length was perfect for my long arms. Eddie Bauer had been cutting back on sleeve length in the past 2 yearsand has stopped me from purchasing their products Sleeve lengths should be shown in size information.
- Yes, I recommend this productJodyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRain jacketJun 10, 2021
This is a perfect jacket fir the PNW. This jacket is stylish, comfortable and has a great fit