Medina Wind Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight parka has all the features you need to make it a cross-seasonal favorite. The wind-resistant polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. It also has UPF 50+ sun protection. The mesh back vent allows excellent airflow to prevent overheating, and the adjustable drawcords at the hood and waist let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Dual-entry (top and side zip) hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving and sitting
- Ergonomic cuffs for best coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Color and StyleAug 22, 2020
I love the color and style of this jacket. It's extremely lightweight and a great grab-and-go for moderate spring-fall weather here in CA. The only thing I would change is the interior finish, which is a little shiny. However, that's just a characteristic of the windbreaker fabric. The "storm" color is a beautiful yet different neutral that will give all of our black and gray jackets a little break. The fit is a little roomy - as it is intended to be for layering. The sleeves are also a tad long but cuff nicely. Happy to have this one in my closet - it will get lots of use.