Medina Wind Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight parka has all the features you need to make it a cross-seasonal favorite. The wind-resistant polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. It also has UPF 50+ sun protection. The mesh back vent allows excellent airflow to prevent overheating, and the adjustable drawcords at the hood and waist let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Dual-entry (top and side zip) hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving and sitting
- Ergonomic cuffs for best coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGray MareGenderHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsexactly what I was looking forJul 18, 2021
fits me well (I'm short but long waisted). I like the look. well made. nice fabric. good price. exactly what I wanted.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrascillimusGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Rain and Wind Protection … and Looks Good.Jun 19, 2021
So much is Right about this. It's knee length to keep you dry;, very light weight for summer (but mine fits and will allow light layer underneath); is sun UPF safe, a wind block and both zippered pockets and flap snapping pockets.. And I love the color!! Did I miss anything? Coz this Parka sure didn't. Way to go EB.
- Yes, I recommend this productMardiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice, lightweight rain parka!May 23, 2021
Got this for hiking and to help keep sun off my arms...it fits the bill.