Medina Wind Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight parka has all the features you need to make it a cross-seasonal favorite. The wind-resistant polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. It also has UPF 50+ sun protection. The mesh back vent allows excellent airflow to prevent overheating, and the adjustable drawcords at the hood and waist let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Dual-entry (top and side zip) hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving and sitting
- Ergonomic cuffs for best coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productQueen City GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, VersatileConsSurprise birthday giftSep 20, 2021
Purchased as birthday gift for my sister. She was happy to receive this jacket and said that it fit her great. Very lightweight nylon material. Not meant for warmth, but will be good to block wind, water resistant, and sun protection. The longer, hip length gives this a classic look.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuellaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA WinnerSep 19, 2021
The sage color is very nice and acts almost as a neutral so it goes well with many outfits. I like that it is very lightweight has a two-way zipper.
- Yes, I recommend this productSabbyBGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectAug 24, 2021
This wind parka is perfecf! It's light weight, trendy and the color is just beautiful. The length is just what I wanted.