Port Townsend Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Seam Sealed
In a drizzle or a downpour, this waterproof nylon hoodie will keep you sheltered. Fully seam-sealed for maximum protection, it's always reliable, even when the weather report isn't.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Storm flap over front zip
- Side hem zips for enhanced comfort sitting or moving
- Snap-flap hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggiekayaksGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo Far So GoodApr 14, 2021
I initially purchased this with the intention to use for cross country skiing in questionable weather. I purchased a medium with the idea of wearing a layer or fleece underneath. Weather warmed up quickly so thus far I have worn it to hike and walk in the rain. It is comfortable and repels water. The pockets are roomy. When I initially received this I did have some concerns about the length in the front of the jacket with arm movement when skiing and it doesn't seem like it'll be an issue but I guess I have to wait until next season to find that out.
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo cute!Apr 8, 2021
I got the yellow and sized up for boxyness. This jacket is perfect! The color is gorgeous. The mesh lining for beathability is great. The shape is unusual and perfect—most jackets are fitted at the hip. The fabric is soft and the side zips add to the shape interest and wearability. Love this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productTKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this jacket!Apr 7, 2021
This is a terrific spring/fall jacket when it's still a bit chilly and/or rainy. Love the style (slightly longer in back), the side zip-vents, & the hood. Only thing I would add is an inside pocket. I had originally ordered the medium but it was way too big (I think this jacket may skew a bit on the larger side).