Port Townsend Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Seam Sealed
In a drizzle or a downpour, this waterproof nylon hoodie will keep you sheltered. Fully seam-sealed for maximum protection, it's always reliable, even when the weather report isn't.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Storm flap over front zip
- Side hem zips for enhanced comfort sitting or moving
- Snap-flap hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for late summer into fallAug 29, 2021
The perfect shell for summer rain days when walking the dogs, running an errand or rowing. Enough room to add a layer or two for all of the above outings as the weather cools down.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket!Aug 26, 2021
I purchased this stylist jacket for an upcoming Alaskan cruise but intend to wear it hiking in the next few weeks. It's highly functional, fits perfectly and has several cute features.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmmaGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBought Twice!!Jun 25, 2021
I love this rain coat so much--it's perfect both for going in to the office in my city's financial district, or going on a casual hike on the weekend! It's great that it doesn't really LOOK like a raincoat either, which means that you can wear it as a jacket if needed. I liked it so much that I bought my grandmother one for her birthday, which she loves as well. Great purchase, would definitely recommend.