Port Townsend Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Seam Sealed
In a drizzle or a downpour, this waterproof nylon hoodie will keep you sheltered. Fully seam-sealed for maximum protection, it's always reliable, even when the weather report isn't.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Storm flap over front zip
- Side hem zips for enhanced comfort sitting or moving
- Snap-flap hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEmmaGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBought Twice!!Jun 25, 2021
I love this rain coat so much--it's perfect both for going in to the office in my city's financial district, or going on a casual hike on the weekend! It's great that it doesn't really LOOK like a raincoat either, which means that you can wear it as a jacket if needed. I liked it so much that I bought my grandmother one for her birthday, which she loves as well. Great purchase, would definitely recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productRenaeGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJacketJun 18, 2021
Very nice jacket. Sized down and fits perfect. Cute style. Nice for cool days, sheds water on rainy days.
- Yes, I recommend this productKansas CityGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcited to Own This Jacket!Jun 16, 2021
I'm excited to add this beautifully crafted, thoughtfully designed, versatile rain jacket to my wardrobe. I bought the yellow and it is bright, but I'm really glad I did. I'll get a lot of use out of this jacket when cooler weather approaches.