Stratuslite Quilted Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This lightweight jacket features the amazing warmth of Premium Down insulation, and our signature diamond quilting, inspired by Eddie's original, groundbreaking down jacket in 1936.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove itApr 14, 2021
Bought sprig on sale. It's warm, lightweight and comfortable. Got size M (normally XL) because of relaxed fit. Somewhat chesty, I personally can't wear too thick a layer under it. Love the color, neutral with most colors and looks awesome with turtle necks! Didn't get larger size since neck area be way too big. I weigh 160 @ 5'5", wide shoulders and length is just right. Still have more COVID lbs. to get rid of. My perfect size would be reg. men's M in neck, chest and length!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy WalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust PerfectApr 12, 2021
My ultimate requirement for all my clothing is that it be comfortable, and this one fits the bill perfectly. Relaxed enough in the fit to accommodate layering - as recommended in the description - and I was NOT disappointed in the stylish appearance.. I have worn it for my morning walk in approximately 49 degrees of a Maine morning, (I am NOT a native Mainer and DO NOT like being cold AT ALL, so that alone says a great deal about the quality of this jacket) with a midweight sweatshirt as the only other layer - and was totally comfortable. Like other reviewers, I appreciate the easy neckline and being able to add more or less neck covering to fit my needs. I have not yet had to wash it, so I can not comment on how well it cleans, but I have washed/dried other down filled items from various retailers and know what to expect. I have never been disappointed with my Eddie Bauer purchases.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender MaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsgreat jacketApr 12, 2021
Great jacket for those in between spring and fall temps. Very warm for being so light weight, and stylish as well! I'm very happy with this purchase.