Stratuslite Quilted Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This lightweight jacket features the amazing warmth of Premium Down insulation, and our signature diamond quilting, inspired by Eddie's original, groundbreaking down jacket in 1936.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBecksGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons5 starsMay 25, 2021
This jacket is the perfect combination of comfort and style!
- Yes, I recommend this productmeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsHappyMay 7, 2021
Very nice, light weight yet warm, wish it was offered in more colors. Have purchased both the dull green and black.
- Yes, I recommend this productElGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNiceApr 20, 2021
It's a very light comfortable casual jacket. It has simple cut, but it is well made overall, and the sale price is good. Not sure I would pay a full price for it though. I like that it doesn't have a collar, it gives the jacket more casual look instead of boring athletic one. I am 5'7" 135 lb and usually size 4-6 in most brands, and this jacket in size S is a perfect fit, not too wide and not too tight.